About Me

My photo
Im one of the Hottest, Crazziest, Fun Loving Girls from the BX..Im a Girly Girl who loves to look fly, be around positive people and have a good time. Im down to earth eventhough Im kinda saddidy sometimes. I can be ghetto but I have class and Im such a LADY.. I try to stay true and keep a good head on my shoulders..WHAT MORE CAN I SAY BUT GET TO KNOW ME.....

Monday, January 19, 2009

"Worry gives a small thing a big shadow."


I ran by this quote from one of many forwarding emails I get from my wonderful Blackberry. Its a website called www.beliefnet.com. Basically its a website dedicated to inspiration, spirituality and faith. I got that from the website..LOL I just wanted to share something positive and spread the knowledge to everyone...


1 comment:

Eb the Celeb said...

definitely going to check it out... you can never have to much inspiration