About Me

My photo
Im one of the Hottest, Crazziest, Fun Loving Girls from the BX..Im a Girly Girl who loves to look fly, be around positive people and have a good time. Im down to earth eventhough Im kinda saddidy sometimes. I can be ghetto but I have class and Im such a LADY.. I try to stay true and keep a good head on my shoulders..WHAT MORE CAN I SAY BUT GET TO KNOW ME.....

Tuesday, January 13, 2009

"DIVA"




Beyonce's definiton of DIVA...

1.A sucessful and glamorus female preformer or personality

2. especially: a female singer who acheieved popularity


When I start heard "I Am..Sasha Firece" I was kind disappointed because I felt like this should of been like the greatest album from her. I mean "Sasha Firece" is suppose to be the alter ego to Beyonce, that makes her the great perfromer she is. I am a Beyonce supporter so of course I grew to like the album. Well the Sasha Firece portion of the album. My fav songs are "Radio" "Sweet Dreams" and "Scared of Lonely" and finally "DIVA". When I first heard "DIVA" I was like WTF is goin on..is this the female version of "A Milli"..LOL So I continue to listen to the song

and it grew on me. I feel like every woman has their alter ego that let them know that they are a DIVA. What she stating is so true about herself, She is a DIVA. I feel she has proven that she a verstile entertainment and personality.

"What you said?? Not to Me..She ain't No DIVA" That's my fav part of the song. She basically saying that people always saying she ain't Hot but they won't say it to her face. I feel you B. Keep doing your THING..You a DIVA in my eyes. I know one day when its my time I will be saying the same thing to my alter ego and my Haters.

No comments: