About Me

My photo
Im one of the Hottest, Crazziest, Fun Loving Girls from the BX..Im a Girly Girl who loves to look fly, be around positive people and have a good time. Im down to earth eventhough Im kinda saddidy sometimes. I can be ghetto but I have class and Im such a LADY.. I try to stay true and keep a good head on my shoulders..WHAT MORE CAN I SAY BUT GET TO KNOW ME.....

Monday, January 12, 2009

Stripper Need Love 2....



On Sunday, I learned alot and grew respect for a new profession. You asked what profession?? Strippers well Female Strippers. I host a party for a friend of mines not knowing what I was really getting into to. Basically it was a Stripper Party for Men, I had my seconds thoughts about what impression people would have on me. I'm concerned about what people think of me all the time (which is something that I need to work on). Then I thought to myself I'm going there to get names on the Email Guest List and just Host so I was like I do it. I thought if I feel some kind of way, I wonder what the Strippers would think of me. As if, I would look down at them. At first, I felt like how could these girls come out here and just not care and drop it like its hot then pick up dollar bills and go to the next man like its nothing. That takes GUTS in my MIND. I know I could not do it.

I kept my distance at first, and you can tell by my face that in a way I kinda looked down on them. They looked at me as if "She thinks she better than me" "She looking down on me". Then I re-evaluated my thinking and thought to myself I would never want someone to look down on me. So I began to introduce myself to the strippers and having small conservations like they were another chick I saw in the club. We all have common interest and concerns. Then I met another stripper who really changed my own perception, I introduced myself to her and she was like Wow,we have the same name. The fact that she told me her real name showed me that she was cool and trusted me. She was quite nervous more around me then around the men. Then she asked me a question "Do you think its wrong if I do this??", I looked at her honestly and I meant this from the bottom of my heart I said "Nah girl, do your thing and get that money". I really meant it. Who am I to judge anyone. Who says the things I do are better than her. We are all equal, no one is better than the other. I really see myself changing and being a very open-minded person about alot of things. I'm not saying I could ever be a Stripper because I can't. That's just not my steelo. Feel me. I just feel that circumstances and experiences come into our lives and its our option to learn and capture life lessons from them.



Words from the Heart,

Damo

1 comment:

Adina said...

Honey I give those girls the utmost respect!!! A lot of people form judgement on these young ladies due to their profession...Lil do they know, a lot of these girls are college bound young ladies who are not swamped in school loans like the rest of us due to their income. In order to pull of a profession like this, you have exude confidence in yourself (something most woman lack) and know its only a JOB....Can't knock the hustle baby!! ;)