About Me

My photo
Im one of the Hottest, Crazziest, Fun Loving Girls from the BX..Im a Girly Girl who loves to look fly, be around positive people and have a good time. Im down to earth eventhough Im kinda saddidy sometimes. I can be ghetto but I have class and Im such a LADY.. I try to stay true and keep a good head on my shoulders..WHAT MORE CAN I SAY BUT GET TO KNOW ME.....

Sunday, January 11, 2009

Changes....

Changes...Changes...Changes

We all say we wanna change right? "I wanna be a different person" "Better Me". So we come up with this game plan in our mind about how we will change and the things we will do differently. Then we find oursleves as back at square ONE. Different places, Different people but the same situations. As a evaluate my life right now, I been going around in circles for a while since like 18 and wonder why I haven't got so far. Don't get me wrong I am grateful for the things that I have (good job, good health) but never fully satisfied with my LIFE. It's because I haven't been honest with myself and the things I really want from life. I always get derailed by things I think is good for me temporary, not looking toward my future. Whats going to make me happy today, not worrying about tomorrow. So as 09 approach, alot of things in my LIFE did a 180 in like a number of days. I mean the last week of December it all fell down. Everything that I thought was everlasting became extinct. A real wake-up call to why my LIFE have not changed. I put too much faith into people and not into myself. So I learned in order for things to change, you must have faith that you will change. Not the people in your life, not the situation . YOU. So everyday that pasts by I reflect on my actions and make sure that my time into everything is honest and worthy. We don't have much time, so the time we have must be the best time ever. I will not dwell on things from the past, shoulda woulda coulda don't exist in my vocabulary. Yes these thoughts will come about in my mind, but as soon as they do they will be destroy the moment they come into my mind. I write this today, as a reminder to myself and the people around me there is more to come from ME. This is only the BEGINNING...I was GONE but I'M BACK WITH A VENGEANCE...There are so many Goals and Dreams that I want, I need to happen. So please if you not about the Movement, MOVE GET OUT THE WAY ABORT RIGHT NOW...

Words From the Heart...
Damo

No comments: