About Me

My photo
Im one of the Hottest, Crazziest, Fun Loving Girls from the BX..Im a Girly Girl who loves to look fly, be around positive people and have a good time. Im down to earth eventhough Im kinda saddidy sometimes. I can be ghetto but I have class and Im such a LADY.. I try to stay true and keep a good head on my shoulders..WHAT MORE CAN I SAY BUT GET TO KNOW ME.....

Monday, January 19, 2009

This Used to Hurt....



Can't believe that I can still talk to you knowing that it hurts that you could want something that was apart of me..
I wanna believe that you are my friend but I have my doubts because I could never do that to you..
I'm not fully right in this ordeal but my feelings for him were real
Its like he turned from me and right to you..you just excepted it like it was meant to be
Wanna tell you that its just not right..but then I look like I'm selfish and just being jealous
There no need to hate..
I cared, I miss the times we had
Can't believe I hurt you so much that you felt you had to jump to the one that was the closest..
I'm being the bigger person in this..
Its gets harder somedays
As each day goes by it gets better to except
I know what's meant to be
Can't believe that this happened to me
Things happen for a reason
So I'm living It..Leaving it to Change..


This Used to Hurt
Words from the Heart
Damo

No comments: