About Me

My photo
Im one of the Hottest, Crazziest, Fun Loving Girls from the BX..Im a Girly Girl who loves to look fly, be around positive people and have a good time. Im down to earth eventhough Im kinda saddidy sometimes. I can be ghetto but I have class and Im such a LADY.. I try to stay true and keep a good head on my shoulders..WHAT MORE CAN I SAY BUT GET TO KNOW ME.....

Friday, March 20, 2009

"Soooo Close..Sooo Far"


Wanna touch your Soul with "Words from the Heart"


Let me in Dear..


Im knocking..Let Me In..


Answer the Door before its 2 Late


Not saying I'm going to Leave


I will never Leave you Lonely




Not Writing Another Love Song


Just stating Straight Facts


That we were destined for Certain Things


You may have met your Match




Time will show you that I'm for REAL


I know you FEEL Me or you would'nt even pay attention


You don't wanna LOSE this Woman's WORTH


Dudes ENVY and WISH they could have what I feel sometimes you take for GRANTED


Makes Me feel LONELY...UPSET and NEGLECTED..




Wonders why I Second Guess


Your Actions are So Far


The Words You Never Say


I'm Reaching Out but I will Only meet you HALF way


50/50 is what its about


Love to Love You baby


But this Love Deserves EVERYTHING AND MORE...


This Woman won't SETTLE for LESS


That's why its all about YOU


EVERYTHING but LESS...






Words from the Heart


Damo




No comments: