About Me

My photo
Im one of the Hottest, Crazziest, Fun Loving Girls from the BX..Im a Girly Girl who loves to look fly, be around positive people and have a good time. Im down to earth eventhough Im kinda saddidy sometimes. I can be ghetto but I have class and Im such a LADY.. I try to stay true and keep a good head on my shoulders..WHAT MORE CAN I SAY BUT GET TO KNOW ME.....

Friday, March 20, 2009

"What about Your Friends"



Its hard to come around people who complete you just because


Just because you are My Friends...


My friends are the people who are chosen to be there


They got to be there..They need to be there..


Its hard nowadays to have friends that are true


Just down for you


I been through alot but only a few I can name that are true


I took out the time, plus I made it rhyme to let ya know that I love you, I do


As years go by


May we celebrate our success


Mourn our loses


Be there only one Call or Bbm away


What about Your Friends they ask


I tell them what about them you wanna kno...




Words from the Heart


Damo

No comments: