About Me

My photo
Im one of the Hottest, Crazziest, Fun Loving Girls from the BX..Im a Girly Girl who loves to look fly, be around positive people and have a good time. Im down to earth eventhough Im kinda saddidy sometimes. I can be ghetto but I have class and Im such a LADY.. I try to stay true and keep a good head on my shoulders..WHAT MORE CAN I SAY BUT GET TO KNOW ME.....

Monday, March 9, 2009

"The Ultimate Voice Showcase"


As you may know..I am a SuperStar in the Making (having a Kanye moment sorry) I am an aspiring Singer..So I was Chosen to be in Ankh Ra "Vocal Coach from MTV's Making the Band 4" Showcase. The HighLight of my Year so Far. It was a wonderful experience to be with individuals who understand and know the passion in your heart because we all share the same dream..the same desire..the same drive..TO SING!! Of course to show my talents..my heart...my soul to the world well the audience right now..LOL

Let me tell you..Ankh Ra is the Man..He just does not know how he impact my life and everyone other artist he works with. His tactics and practices are just crazy..Words can't describe the talent he can bring out of anyone. I'm a true believer in destiny and people are attracted in your life for a reason. He was bought into My Life and there is no explanation to how he has changed my Life. The way I think and the way I feel about my Music about my Life. He gave me that push I needed to get myself out there and go for my dreams. I felt at one point if I couldn't express myself musically I would be forever lost and incomplete. I feel we all have purpose in this Life and mines is definitely Music..I'm finding my way in my music and this journey would not have started the way I would of wanted without Ankh Ra guidance. I cant wait to work with him again..I don't mind working the overtime to afford it because he is worth every penny and dollar he gets. (Note..I'm writing this @ work) LOL

I encourage anyone who feels they need development in there music career..Google Ankh Ra..He is the Man for the job..(I'm not getting paid to say this..LOL)
Any dream or desire you have I beg of you to go for it..Life is to short to just daydream about what you could be..Please just stop daydreaming and go for your Dream. Make them reality..Live it..Become it..Just do it..Ok Now I sound like a Nike Commercial...I'm going to stop now
But before I go..I would like to thank the people who always support me in my dreams and the people who just started believing..I love you all and you are placed somewhere special in my heart forever...

Words from the Heart
Damo aka Dominique "D Renee" Swain ( I had to throw in the stage name this time)

No comments: